About Us: Memberships and Coalitions
Green Century is an agent for positive environmental change, but we do not work in a vacuum. Much of our work, especially our shareholder advocacy campaigns, is strengthened by working in coalition with a variety of like-minded green investors and environmental organizations.
Green Century is a member of or partners with the following organizations:
- Center for Political Accountability
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies (Ceres)
- Environment America
- First Affirmative Financial Network (FAFN)
- Green America (formerly Coop America)
- Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
- Investment Company Institute (ICI)
- Investor Environmental Health Network (IEHN)
- Social Investment Forum (SIF)
- Sustainable Investment Research Analysts Network (SIRAN)
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- U.S. PIRG
Green Century highly values our working relationships with these organizations and looks forward to continuing our green partnerships.