How to Invest: Information for Financial Advisors
Whether you are a seasoned environmentally and socially responsible
investment professional or new to this realm of investing, the Green
Century Funds strive to meet your needs. The following information is
provided to help you to consider adding the Green Century Funds to your
The Funds can help meet your clients' needs and grow your business at the same time by providing competitive investment options for environmentally-minded investors. You can also join a growing group of institutional investors who seek to earn competitive returns by purchasing mutual funds that invest in environmentally responsible companies.
Let us know how we can help you.
- The Green Century Funds are available on a no-transaction fee (NTF) basis on many investment platforms.
- If you have questions about whether the Green Century Funds are already available through a trading platform you use, please contact us at 1-800-93-GREEN.
- Would you like to set up a selling agreement for the Green Century Funds? Please contact us at 1-800-93-GREEN for the appropriate documents.
- Receive detailed investment information about the Green Century Balanced Fund and the Green Century Equity Fund, including top portfolio holdings, asset allocation, and industry sectors. Click here for Fund Briefs and other information.
- For more information or to answer any other questions you may have, please feel free to contact us via phone at 1-800-93-GREEN or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional features of the Green Century Funds:
- A variety of account types to suit your clients' needs.
- Low minimum initial investment of $2,500 for regular accounts and $1,000 for IRAs. For regular investment accounts, a minimum initial investment of $1,000 is required for accounts established with an Automatic Investment Plan of $100 or more per month.
- Easy exchanges or transfers between the Green Century Funds.
- Periodic newsletters updating you on portfolio management, environmental issues, shareholder advocacy campaigns, and other Green Century news. Click here to sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Opportunity to join the growing socially responsible investment movement.
- Founded by a group of non-profit environmental advocacy organizations.
It is important to remember that your asset allocation and investment objective may or may not make the Green Century Funds suitable investment choices for you. The Funds are not intended to be a complete investment program.