Green Century staff frequently attend events across the country, and we are always pleased to meet our investors – or provide an introduction to environmentally-responsible investing to anyone interested in learning more.
Meet us at these events in the coming months:
- August 10-11, Amherst, MA - NOFA MA Summer Conference. Register here.
- August 16-18, Boston, MA - The 12th Annual Boston Greenfest. No registration necessary.
- September 27-29, Washington, D.C. - Reducetarian Summit. Register here.
- October 18-20, San Rafael, CA - National Bioneers Conference. Register here.
Green Century Shareholder Advocate Jared Fernandez speaking on antibiotic resistance during a panel at Harvard Law School.
Green Century's Erin Gray with Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org, at the Divest-Invest press conference in San Francisco.
Events for Financial Advisors
- June 10-12, Minneapolis, MN – US SIF Annual Conference. Register here.
- July 9, Boston, MA – Sustainable Investment Symposium. Save the date; more details to follow.
- August 6, Denver, CO – Sustainable Investment Symposium. Save the date; more details to follow.
- November 11-15, Colorado Springs, CO – SRI Conference. Register here.
You should carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. To obtain a Prospectus that contains this and other information about the Funds, please click here for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-934-7336. Please read the Prospectus carefully before investing.
Stocks will fluctuate in response to factors that may affect a single company, industry, sector, country, region or the market as a whole and may perform worse than the market. Foreign securities are subject to additional risks such as currency fluctuations, regional economic and political conditions, differences in accounting methods, and other unique risks compared to investing in securities of U.S. issuers. Bonds are subject to risks including interest rate, credit, and inflation. A sustainable investment strategy which incorporates environmental, social and governance criteria may result in lower or higher returns than an investment strategy that does not include such criteria.
The Green Century Funds are distributed by UMB Distribution Services, LLC., 235 W Galena Street, Milwaukee, WI 53212.